Smartscooter™ is capable of communicating with the owner’s smartphone via Bluetooth. The Gogoro® App not only allows on-board systems to notify the owner of important information, but also offers the owner with options to personalize the scooter or inquire about its condition.
Downloading and Installing the Gogoro® App
- The Gogoro® App is available for iOS and Android platforms. Please check your smartphone for its specification.
- iOS platform: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Please download from Gogoro official site or Apple iOS App Store.
- Android platform: Requires Android 4.2 or later. Please download from Gogoro official site or Google Play App Store.
- Best for screens of sizes from 3.5 to 5.0 inches and resolutions from 720p to 1080p.
Pairing Your Phone with Smartscooter™
- After installing Gogoro® App successfully, open it and log in with your account credentials following the on-screen instructions.
- If you have more than one Smartscooter™ in your account, select one from the menu to pair with your phone.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to find the Bluetooth setting on your smart phone.
- Unlock your Smartscooter™ with iQ System™ Smart Key.
- Hold the SMART button on the right handlebar until the“iQ System™ Quick Link” symbol flashes; the system will scan for nearby smartphones that can be paired.
- After pairing is completed a connection with your smartphone establishes automatically every time the scooter is unlocked. When a connection with your smartphone is active, the“iQ System™ Quick Link” symbol lights up fully. The icon dims down when the smart phone is disconnected from the scooter.
Introduction to Gogoro® App
Gogoro® App 畫面簡介 ( 詳細內容會依照車種不同而略有差異 )
- Information Hub: the upper part of the main screen is the push notification area where news, offers and event messages from Gogoro cloud service are displayed.
- Smart Card: the lower part of the main screen accommodates pop-up Smart Cards that remind the owner of condition and usage information of the scooter. The information includes the battery level, regular service reminders, detected irregularities or malfunctions, last parking place and new achievement badges received.
- Menu: Click the upper-left cornerto open the main menu for the following commands:Settings, Home, GoStations, Customize, Diagnostics My Ride Status, and My Profile.
- Map: Locates available nearby GoStation® through the GPS function of your smart phone and reserves fresh batteries.
- Dashboard: Switch to “App as dashboard” mode.
- Settings: Click the icon on the upper-left cornerto find the Settings command. This command configures Gogoro® App functions such as toggling system notifications on/off, Bluetooth pairing, pair with another Smartscooter™, account name/password change and version information.
- Customize: Allows the owner to personalize various settings of the scooter, including sounds, lights and power regeneration levels, among others.
Note: The actual content might be different due to vehicle model or version changes.
- Light Patterns
- Sound themes
- Breathing Light
- Dashboard Night Time Color
- Engergy Regeneration Level
- Acoustic Vehicle Alerting System (AVAS)
- Headlight Delay
- Overspeed Warning
- Trunk Open...etc.
- Diagnostics: Checks and displays health status of major on-board systems. In case of any irregularity, click the related system symbol to locate nearby Gogoro Service Centers for further inspection and services.
- My Ride Status: Displays records of the last 12 trips, including average speeds, mileages, battery exchange frequency, remaining battery level, number of accumulated battery exchanges, last parking place and remaining mileage until the next regular service.
- My Profile: Displays owner’s account information and “Badge wall”.
- Online Help: Frequently asked questions.
- Service: Service reservation.