Please follow these steps:
- After installing the Gogoro® App on your phone, open it and log in with your account credentials by following the on-screen instructions.
- If you have more than one Smartscooter™ in your account, select the one from the menu that you would like to pair with your phone.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to find the Bluetooth setting on your smartphone.
- Unlock your Smartscooter™ with iQ System™ Smart Key or your standard key. For Gogoro 1, hold the hazard warning light switch on the left handlebar until the “iQ System™ Quick Link” symbol flashes; the system will then scan for nearby smartphones for pairing. For Gogoro 2, hold the Smart button.
- After pairing is completed, a connection with your smartphone will establish automatically every time the scooter is unlocked. When a connection with your smartphone is active, the “iQ System™ will display on your dashboard. The icon will dim down when the smartphone is disconnected from the scooter.
Please note that your phone needs to support BLE peripheral mode in order to pair to a Gogoro 2 Series Smartscooter.
For more details, please see the Gogoro website to Check Device Compatibility.
Still have a question?
Leave us a message